Monday 23 June 2008

Last night...

OK excuses first... I'm in Albuquerque, not drinking for a few days (I have been having too much fun for two months after all), only music around last night was one of those "Heavy Metal Manqué" teen bands and I really can't stand that, so I went to the cinema... My choice; films I have already seen; Zohan (I would need to be paid a substantial sum to see that); The Love Guru (there is not enough money in Albuquerque); The Happening (I have vowed to stop financing M. Night Shyamalan's extraordinary ego trip); Sex and the City (I see enough commercials for women's clothes and accessories on TV) or...


and the truth is that it looks very good; imaginative and stylish animation and I laughed out loud in the cinema for the first time in ages... Three times.

No comments: